| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Roberval, Qc in January is very cold at -15.9 °C (3.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -10.7 °C (12.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -21.3 °C (-6.3 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in January is 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in January is marginally dry. Only 61.9mm (2.4in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 8:22 long and the longest day is 9:21 long with an average length of 8:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Roberval, Qc January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Roberval, Qc, Canada
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Roberval, Qc:
- Chapais, Qc, Canada - 234.8 kms (145.9 miles) NW
- Dolbeau-Mistassini, Quebec, Canada - 42.9 kms (26.7 miles) NNW
- Val D'Or, Quebec, Canada - 411.5 kms (255.7 miles) W
- Maniwaki, Qc, Canada - 373.9 kms (232.3 miles) SW
- Burwash, Yt, Canada - 300 kms (186.4 miles) S
- Kuujjuarapik, Qc, Canada - 342.7 kms (212.9 miles) SSW
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada - 344.8 kms (214.2 miles) SSW
- Montreal/ Dorval, Qc, Canada - 357.3 kms (222 miles) SSW
- Chazy, Ny, Usa - 395 kms (245.5 miles) S
- Enosburg Falls, Vt, Usa - 403.5 kms (250.7 miles) S
- Mont Joli, Qc, Canada - 298.2 kms (185.3 miles) E
- Bagotville, Qc, Canada - 95.7 kms (59.4 miles) ESE
- Caribou, Me, Usa - 367.2 kms (228.2 miles) ESE
- Quebec City, Quebec, Canada - 203.2 kms (126.3 miles) SSE
- Sherbrooke, Qc, Canada - 345 kms (214.4 miles) S
- Farmington, Me, Usa - 427.4 kms (265.6 miles) SSE