| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Roberval, Qc in October is cool at 5.3 °C (41.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.7 °C (49.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.8 °C (33.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in October is 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in October is marginally dry. Only 67.6mm (2.7in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 9:52 long and the longest day is 11:35 long with an average length of 10:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Roberval, Qc October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Roberval, Qc, Canada
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Roberval, Qc:
- Chapais, Qc, Canada - 234.8 kms (145.9 miles) NW
- Dolbeau-Mistassini, Quebec, Canada - 42.9 kms (26.7 miles) NNW
- Val D'Or, Quebec, Canada - 411.5 kms (255.7 miles) W
- Maniwaki, Qc, Canada - 373.9 kms (232.3 miles) SW
- Burwash, Yt, Canada - 300 kms (186.4 miles) S
- Kuujjuarapik, Qc, Canada - 342.7 kms (212.9 miles) SSW
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada - 344.8 kms (214.2 miles) SSW
- Montreal/ Dorval, Qc, Canada - 357.3 kms (222 miles) SSW
- Chazy, Ny, Usa - 395 kms (245.5 miles) S
- Enosburg Falls, Vt, Usa - 403.5 kms (250.7 miles) S
- Mont Joli, Qc, Canada - 298.2 kms (185.3 miles) E
- Bagotville, Qc, Canada - 95.7 kms (59.4 miles) ESE
- Caribou, Me, Usa - 367.2 kms (228.2 miles) ESE
- Quebec City, Quebec, Canada - 203.2 kms (126.3 miles) SSE
- Sherbrooke, Qc, Canada - 345 kms (214.4 miles) S
- Farmington, Me, Usa - 427.4 kms (265.6 miles) SSE